The company has decided to abide by the corporate governance code drawn up by AFEP and MEDEF. Accordingly, the following actions have been undertaken:
- renewal of the terms of the members of the Board of Directors, bringing the number of independent directors in 2009 to half the number of the Board;
- establishment of two committees: an audit committee and a remuneration committee;
- consolidation of financial information by creating a position of investor services as indicated by the wishes of the financial community;
- acceleration of the publication dates of accounts;
- establishment of a reference document;
- consideration of recommendations regarding executive salaries;
- development of the President's report on corporate governance and internal auditing.